Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at our Natural Living Expos. Booths include 1 6-ft. table, 2 chairs, and electrical access. Vendors are eligible to present a workshop during the Expo program, and customized advertising packages are offered so you get the most value from your Expo experience.
Please complete the Vendor Application, and once received, we will contact you directly to confirm availability and next steps in your registration process.
SPRING 2024 NATURAL LIVING EXPO BOOTHS
$375 — early bird payment discount, must pay by February 1, 2024
$450 — rate after February 1, 2024
EXHIBIT BOOTHS INCLUDE:
- (1) 8 ft. x 8 ft. booth, (1) 6 ft. table with tablecloth, 2 chairs, electrical access (within 25 ft). Please bring whatever is not included in the booth, including your own extension cord as needed.
- 1 Ad in the Fall Online Marketplace (optional – more information below).
- Ten (10) VIP Tickets to distribute to your clients and contacts.
- Discounts on advertising in Pathways Magazine! Booth + display ad packages are available. See the Marketing Rate Card for more information.
- If you are a reader or have a smaller set up and are looking to share with someone, let us know! We can help pair you up with a compatible vendor.
*NOTE: We DO NOT offer exclusivity on multi-level marketing products.
SPRING ONLINE MARKETPLACE
Your Spring Expo participation includes the option to place an online AD on our accompanying dedicated Virtual Marketplace through Pathways’ website. This ad is specifically intended to be a special promo code, discount or offer to be redeemed online, at your booth the day of the Expo, or both!
- Spring Online Marketplace launches at the end of March and remains online through April 30, 2024.
- We highly recommend you offer some sort of a Pathways show special — an event-specific online promo code, a coupon, or special gift or offer redeemable at your booth or through your website (or both!) — to drive people to your business the day of the show and online. You provide us the logo/image, and the language of the offer (and how to redeem), and we build the ad for you!
- Marketplace & event promotion through our social media & other channels starts mid-March and continues through April.
For questions, samples, and to send us the wording for your online special offer, please email us: email@example.com.
SPRING EXPO WORKSHOPS
Our Spring Workshops are an opportunity for exhibitors to connect with the Pathways Community directly and share your area of expertise. Presenting a workshop is based on content and subject to availability as slots are limited. On the Vendor Application, indicate your interest in presenting a Workshop, and provide a title and description of your talk.
- Any applying exhibitor is eligible to submit a presentation to be considered for one of the workshops at no extra cost. All workshops are limited to 50 minutes.
- We encourage workshop topics with a mind-body-spirit-eco focus, and with the goal of developing community, celebrating diversity, supporting health and wellness, and promoting stewardship for the earth. Workshop descriptions matter! Be as specific as possible about what attendees can expect. Descriptions that exceed word limits will be edited for length as needed.
- If your presentation requires A/V equipment, please plan on providing your own device(s). A/V rentals through the venue are very costly. Pathways does NOT supply extra A/V equipment, so not all requests can be accommodated.
BUNDLE & SAVE! NATURAL LIVING EXPO PACKAGES
Expo Booth + Magazine Advertisement = Maximum Value & Exposure
For Businesses In Print + Online
Take advantage of cost savings offered by our new service bundles. Use them to highlight your Expo participation and to focus your promotional spending based on your marketing goals and budget. Contact us to discuss how we can customize a package to meet your needs.