COMING SOON – WINTER 2023 EXPO & ONLINE HOLIDAY MARKET
Sunday, December 11, 2022 • 10am-6pm
Silver Spring Civic Center in Downtown Silver Spring, MD
70+ Exhibitors • 20+ Workshops
Come support local businesses by shopping locally & virtually, shopping small not big-box. Spend your money and time with purpose and intention to keep resources in the communities where we live and work. A end 20+ workshops that celebrate and heal our minds, bodies, spirits and environment as we move forward into 2023.
WINTER EXPO BOOTHS*
$400 — early bird payment discount, if paid by November 11, 2022
$450 — rate after November 11, 2022
*Includes the Booth + Online Marketplace Ad. You’ll receive a separate invoice by email once you apply.
Add a print ad in the Pathways Magazine Winter Issue to your Marketplace Package — see the Winter Rate Card for more information and important deadlines. A Pathways team member will follow up separately to finalize the ad placement.
Full Page — $450 (a $250 savings)
Half Page – Horizontal or Vertical — $200 (a $200 savings)
Quarter Page — $100 (a $150 savings)
Sixth Page — $75 (a $75 savings)
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
The show is open to all! Because of the time of the year and how the show will be marketed, attendees will be there to do their holiday shopping locally, as well as to celebrate moving into the new year with a mind, body, spirit, and eco-friendly mindset.
The Silver Spring Civic Building is a beautiful space in the heart of downtown Silver Spring, a fantastic location with very heavy foot traffic. Parking is abundant and FREE in the parking garage across the street. Street parking is available but limited in the blocks surrounding the building in this urban center.
- There are 75 vendor spaces available, so booths and locations will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We highly recommend this show to those selling products (jewelry, crystals, clothing, skin care, eco-friendly lifestyle products, etc.), body and energy workers, readers and coaches.
EXHIBIT BOOTHS INCLUDE:
- (1) 8 ft. x 8 ft. booth, (1) 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, electrical access. Because it is not a hotel, the facility does NOT have extra tables, chairs, etc. Please bring whatever is not included in the booth, including your own tablecloth and extension cord as needed.
- Unlike the last 2 years, extra spacing for pandemic protocols will not be allowed for vendors. Your booth will truly be 8 ft. x 8 ft. If you are participating, we ask that you are able to keep your booth set-up within that size to respect all vendors involved. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are a reader or have a smaller set up and are looking to share with someone, let us know! We can help pair you up with a compatible vendor.
WINTER MARKETPLACE ONLINE
Your Winter Expo participation includes an online AD on our accompanying dedicated Virtual Marketplace through Pathways’ website.
- Mid-November launch of our Winter Virtual Marketplace.
- We highly recommend you offer some sort of a Pathways show special — an event-specific online promo code, a coupon, or special gift or offer redeemable at your booth — to drive people to your business the day of the show and online.
- Marketplace & event promotion through our social media & other channels begins mid-November through the end of the year. Marketplace remains online through the New Year until early January.
Events of the last 2 years have caused many shifts and awakenings. We are mindful of all needs and are providing this additional platform where your goods and services can reach people virtually. More details to come on this, but feel free to call our office with any questions.
WINTER EXPO WORKSHOPS
The past two years have been tough on all of us and we want to help our community reset and refocus for the New Year. Our Winter Workshops are an opportunity to move forward into 2023 collectively with love & open hearts.
- Any applying exhibitor is eligible also to submit a presentation to be considered for one of the workshops, but slots are limited. All workshops are limited to 50 minutes.
- Special consideration will be given to workshops geared toward preparing for and celebrating the New Year with a mind-body-spirit-eco focus, and with the goal of developing community, celebrating diversity, supporting health and wellness, and promoting stewardship for the earth.
- If your presentation requires A/V equipment, you must bring your own. The SSCB does not provide A/V rentals. Pathways A/V equipment is very limited so not all requests can be accommodated.